The American Immigration Lawyers Association has the projected cut off dates for employment based (EB) green card slots. The numbers were informally revealed by Charlie Oppenheim, Chief of Immigrant Visa Control and Reporting at the State Department to AILA Liaison.
According to the AILA report,
- The visa availability for EB-1 and EB-2 for all countries will probably be same as that seen in the September 2007 Bulletin.
- The EB3 cut-off dates are likely to be similar to those found in the January 2007 Visa Bulletin.
- The EB-3 Other Worker category will have cut off date around 10/01/01
- The State Department did not project EB4 for the lack of data.
- EB-5 is projected to go current for all countries.