The July 2008 Visa Bulletin, released by the U.S. Department of State (DOS), finally shows EB-3 numbers unavailable over for this fiscal year and will most probably remain so till October. Also, F-2A Numbers for Mexico has also become unavailable this July. The July Visa Bulletin will come into effect from July 1, 2008.
Employment Based Categories
- EB-1 (Priority Workers)
- EB-2 (Advanced Degrees Holders or Persons of Exceptional Ability)
- · EB-3 (Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Other Workers)
- · EB-4 (Special Immigrants)
- · EB-5 (Immigrant Investors)
Family Based Categories
- F – 1 (Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Citizens)
- F – 2A (Spouses & Children)
- · F – 2B (Unmarried Sons and Daughters)
- F – 3 (Married Sons and Daughters of Citizens)
- F – 4 (Brothers and Sisters of Adult Citizens)
The Mexico F-2A category will probably remain “unavailable” through the end of the fiscal year and become available in October 2008, with the cut-off date returning to 01/MAY/02.