Service center update on H-1B withdrawal

According to an update on AILA’s website, if you are requesting for withdrawal of an H-1B approved by Texas Service Center, the application should now be sent to the Vermont Service Center, and for the H1-Bs approved by the National Service Center, the request should be sent to the California Service Center.