Below is a sample work itinerary for an employee working at a secondary job location. Itineraries of service such as the one below help demonstrate to USCIS that the petitioning company retains control of the employee, even when (s)he works on assignment with another company. The format below has not been endorsed by USCIS, but is merely an example of the kind of information that should be included. All persons, organizations, and activities mentioned below are fictional. Other formats may be better suited to the individual petitioner’s needs.
Itinerary of Services for Reginald Clark
Feddy Queens Management Consulting
654 Bohemian Way, Andersonville, MA 02563
18 months, to be extended as necessary
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
Full Time (40 hours per week)
Monthly salary of $5000