Spouses of US citizens deployed abroad

If you are married to a U.S. citizen who is a member of the U.S. Armed Forces and your citizen spouse is or will be deployed abroad by the Armed Forces for one year, you may be eligible for expedited (priority) naturalization.

Posted in: Citizenship for Military Personnel FAQ