EB-3 Visa

Individuals that have at least two years experience as skilled workers are eligible for EB-3 classification. Professionals with Bachelor’s degree and other workers with less skills but who can contribute abilities unavailable in the US also are eligible under this category.

Do I Qualify?

In order to be considered for this category you must have:

  • A Bachelor’s Degree, OR
  • Skills that are NOT available in the United States
  • A minimum of two years’ experience

How to Apply?

You must reach a positive understanding with a willing employer who would like to sponsor you. The employer, based on information you provided, will process your labor certification and a petition on your behalf. Your USCIS Form 1-140 (Petition for Alien Worker) should be filed with the USICS Regional Service Center that has authority over the location of your employment. All EB-3 petitions require an approved Labor Certification (the new ETA Form 9089) from the Department of Labor.

What Are the Key Documents Required?

  • An Official academic record that proves your successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree, OR
  • Evidence that proves you possess skills not available in the US
  • Evidence that you have a minimum of two years’ work experience